Cloud Player Server
How to get started.
Create your own server.
- Purchase premium or partnership
- Execute command /cps
- Wait until you are automatically connected to your own server
- Command /menu or use the available item in the inventory and make personal settings
No restrictions. No waiting times.
Create your own server and choose from every available game within milliseconds without interruption.
Choose a game and start
- Command /menu or use the available item in the inventory
- Choose a game. You can optionally choose a map (otherwise a random map will be prepared).
- Start game
Decide on your visitors.
Decide how your server should be available.
- Status: Public (default). Players can join through the inventory and portal.
- Status: Private. Players can only join with the /server [servername] command.
- Status: private whitelist. Players must be allowed with the / whitelist [player name] command and can then join with the /server [server name] command.